giovedì 6 novembre 2014

Nice 'N' Easy


CD 1 1. Nice 'N' Easy - Frank Sinatra 2. That Ole Devil Called Love - Billie Holiday 3. You Don't Know Me - Ray Charles 4. At Last - Etta James 5. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) - Johnny Tillotson 6. Unforgettable - Nat 'King' Cole 7. Together - Connie Francis 8. My Kind Of Girl - Matt Monro 9. It's All In The Game - Tommy Edwards 10. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Jim Reeves 11. September In The Rain - Dinah Washington 12. A Certain Smile - Johnny Mathis 13. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters 14. Cry Me A River - Julie London 15. Roses Are Red (My Love) - Bobby Vinton 16. Crying - Roy Orbison 17. Someone To Watch Over Me - Sarah Vaughan 18. Return To Me - Dean Martin 19. Crying In The Rain - The Everly Brothers 20. Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Doris Day 21. Stranger On The Shore - Acker Bilk 22. Whispering Grass (Don't Tell The Trees) - The Ink Spots 23. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone 24. Take Five - Dave Brubeck 25. I'll Be Seeing You - Brenda Lee  

CD 2 1. Memories Are Made Of This - Dean Martin 2. Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro 3. More Than I Can Say - Bobby Vee 4. Mona Lisa - Nat 'King' Cole 5. Who's Sorry Now? - Connie Francis 6. Blue Moon - Cliff Richard 7. Crazy - Patsy Cline 8. Are You Lonesome Tonight - Elvis Presley 9. Anything Goes - Ella Fitzgerald 10. If I Give My Heart To You - Doris Day 11. I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra 12. Misty - Johnny Mathis 13. Release Me - Esther Phillips 14. True Love Ways - Buddy Holly 15. Fever - Peggy Lee 16. Little Things Mean A Lot - Kitty Kallen 17. Moon River - Andy Williams 18. Let It Be Me - The Everly Brothers 19. Mister Sandman - The Four Aces 20. Willow Weep For Me - Nina Simone 21. Stranger In Paradise - Tony Bennett 22. Magic Moments - Perry Como 23. You Send Me - Sam Cooke 24. Harbor Lights - The Platters 25. Sorry, But I'm Gonna Have To Pass - Lonnie Donegan  

CD 3 1. Summertime - Sam Cooke 2. Catch A Falling Star - Perry Como 3. If I Didn't Care - Brenda Lee 4. The Answer To Everything - Del Shannon 5. Softly As I Leave You - Matt Monro 6. I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Tony Bennett 7. She's Got You - Patsy Cline 8. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley 9. He'll Have To Go - Jim Reeves 10. When I Fall In Love - Nat 'King' Cole 11. Love Letters - Ketty Lester 12. It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' - Johnny Tillotson 13. The Twelfth Of Never - Johnny Mathis 14. My Special Angel - Bobby Helms 15. I Can't Stop Loving You - Ray Charles 16. I Get A Kick Out Of You - Frank Sinatra 17. Have You Met Miss Jones? - Sarah Vaughan 18. Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts 19. Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland 20. It's Almost Tomorrow - The Dream Weavers 21. True Love - Bing Crosby & Grace Kelly 22. Love Letters In The Sand - Pat Boone 23. I've Got You Under My Skin - Peggy Lee 24. Over The Rainbow - Gene Vincent 25. Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight - The Spaniels

Nice_'N'_Easy.rar

1 commenti:

PUPOK ha detto...

ahuensco!

Posta un commento